Refund Policy & Guidelines
- No refunds issued once enrolment is processed unless for any reason a course is cancelled or withdrawn, in which case a full refund will be made.
- No refunds are issued for courses that are offered by in association with other institutions, e.g. National Maritime Museum, Co-As-It, Royal Australian Historical Society, etc.
- Refunds will be processed within 14 days of a class cancellation.
- A Credit Note may be issued in the case of serious illness ONLY if with a provision supported by a medical certificate (expires in a year from an issue date).
- A $30 administrative fee applies to ALL enrolment changes irrespective of the price of the course.
- WEA Sydney cannot be held responsible for any changes in personal circumstances or work commitments.
- A family member’s illness is not covered by WEA Sydney’s Refund Policy.
- A course enrolment can be transferred if you wish to pass it onto another person, unless stated otherwise.
- WEA Sydney is not responsible for books or materials that you may have purchased for a course.
- WEA Sydney will not be held responsible for any personal cost or expenses incurred for attending a course.
- WEA Sydney reserves the right to alter any of the published arrangements, either before or during the course, or to cancel or terminate a course.
- WEA Sydney reserves the right to refuse enrolments as permitted by law.