Beginners Samsung Tablets for Seniors
This interactive training will give an introduction to the basic features of Samsung tablet. The course is designed for a beginner who has very little knowledge in using a Samsung tablet. Participants will be able to look at the many features to configure, customise and navigate their Samsung tab as well as how to search, download and use apps from Play Store. The pace of training is contextualised to the needs of individual learner.
Please make sure you select courses and enrol at the level appropriate to your skills and needs. NO REFUND and NO TRANSFER if you enrol in the wrong course.
You MUST bring your own fully charged Samsung Tablet (Galaxy Tab 4 and above) and charger to be able to learn from this course. (This course is NOT suitable for other tablet devices)
This course will be delivered in face-to-face approach consisting of 5 hours of class room demonstration; practical tasks; Q & A and one-on-one support. As much as time will allow, this course will be tailored to the individual needs and preferences based on individual equipment.
PLANNED LEARNING OUTCOMES
Upon the completion of this training, students will be able to:
- Describe the functions of a Tablet
- Identify buttons and location of speakers, microphones and cameras on a Tablet
- Use Tablet Settings to customise and control your Tablet
- Arrange app icons, customise tray icons and how to delete unwanted apps
- Create and delete extra home screens and folders
- Connect to Wi-Fi at colleges, libraries or cafes
- Describe what an app is
- Use Play Store to search for and install new apps
- Conserve battery power and increase the lifespan of your battery