Intermediate Samsung Smart Phones for Seniors
This is a Level 2 course in the use of Samsung Galaxy S4 and above smartphones for seniors. This training will cover the further knowledge and skills required get more out of your smartphone. It involves developing an understanding of some more features, and gaining additional skills and techniques to better use the Samsung Galaxy S4 or above.
Please make sure you select courses and enrol at the level appropriate to your skills and needs. NO REFUND and NO TRANSFER if you enrol in the wrong course.
- You must have completed the Beginners Samsung Smart Phones for Seniors course or have basic understanding of how to use a Samsung Smartphone.
- You MUST bring your own Samsung Smartphone (Galaxy s4 and above) to be able to learn from this course. Please make sure that your Smartphone is fully charged. (This course is not suitable for any other Smartphones)
The learning pathway shall consist of face-to-face delivery of 5 hours involving class room demonstrations; discussions; practical tasks; group activities; Q & A and one-on-one support. As much as time will allow, this course will be tailored to the individual needs and preferences based on individual equipment.
PLANNED LEARNING OUTCOMES
Upon the completion of this training, students will be able to:
- Customise your phone using Settings
- Setup email accounts
- How to use the virtual keyboard – type, copy/paste etc
- Using the web browser.
- Sharing photos taken using the camera
<p>This is a Level 2 course in the use of <em>Samsung Galaxy S4 and above</em> smartphones for seniors. This training will cover the further knowledge and skills required get more out of your...