Beginners Samsung Smart Phones
The mobile phone you own is not just a phone for making calls. Discover the many different features you have on your Samsung smart phone including: emails, google maps and be shown how to download Apps. In this course you will learn how to turn the phone on or off; understand the basics of navigating around a Samsung smartphone; receive and make calls; customise your phone; and download Android Apps.
Please make sure you select courses and enrol at the level appropriate to your skills and needs. NO REFUND and NO TRANSFER if you enrol in the wrong course.
You MUST bring your own Samsung Smartphone (Galaxy s4 and above) to be able to learn from this course. Please make sure that your Smartphone is fully charged. (This course is not suitable for any other Smartphones)
This course will be delivered in face-to-face approach consisting of 5 hours of class room demonstration; practical tasks; Q & A and one-on-one support. Students will be given the opportunity ask questions according to individual needs.
PLANNED LEARNING OUTCOMES
Upon the completion of this training, students will be able to:
- Get started by understanding the device outlay, functions of different buttons, installing SIM card and battery
- Use basic features such as touch screen, icons, notifications and quick setting panels, Home and Apps screen, opening Apps, Installing or uninstalling Apps, Enter text and use power saving feature
- Personalise the Smartphone by: Switching to easy mode, managing home and apps screens, changing screen lock methods, setting wall paper and changing ring
- Connect to a mobile or wifi network ,use download booster, using Smart network switch and tethering devices and using mobile hotspots
- Use the Smartphone to make calls and receive calls
- Add contacts and manage contacts