Italian Revision: Beginners and Post-Beginners (A1)
This course is for beginners or people with a limited knowledge of the Italian language. Its aim is to provide new vocabulary and to revise the basic structures and the grammatical rules of the language, and to develop a functional level of communicative proficiency in Italian. It will also give you useful strategies to help you develop skills to use in reading, listening, writing and, above all, in daily conversation.
Tutor supplied material.
*CLASS PLAN *
Aim to consolidate an elementary level comprehension and communication skills in conversational Italian.
- Listening and oral skills
- Pronunciation, reading, comprehension and translation of basic documents
- Exercises will be designed for revision and consolidation of each segment
PLANNED LEARNING OUTCOMES
By the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Speak clearly and be understood in basic Italian, in particular to talk about themselves and exchange basic information with others in business, travel and daily settings;
- Develop grammatical skills (verbs, sentence structure, conjugations) and a core vocabulary in order to have a basic conversation in Italian;
- Demonstrate the skills, language and attitudes required for further study of Italian.