Course discounts where applicable are listed in our course guide and on the website. Concessions are available to the following;
- Aged pensioners
- Members of Affiliated Organisations (write your membership number on the enrolment form)
- Retired Teachers Association (NSW Branch)
- Shop, Distributive and Allied Employees Association (NSW Branch)
- Sydney Mechanical School of Arts
- The Independent Education Union
- The NSW Teachers Federation
- Transport Workers Union of NSW
- Seniors card holders
- Social security beneficiaries such as;
- Full-time students
- People with disability
- Sole parents
For online discount claims, you must select the correct concession type during the summary page when you have proceeded to the checkout. Alternatively you can contact us on 02 9264 2781 to provide your concession number.
If you have enrolled into a course via the website without claiming your concession (if applicable), you will not be able to claim a reimbursement or concession for the enrolled classes. If you are enrolling by phone, please ensure you have your concession & credit card details ready to ensure we can enrol you promptly without delay.
Applications for reduction of fees on the grounds of hardship will be considered. These need to be made in person to the executive officer and will be treated in the strictest confidence.